Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone! My name is Justas and I’m from Lithuania, so sorry for the mistakes in this post because English language is my second language. (:

Recently I found this website with blog style – NF. At first I was like not impressed at all with this thing, but then I was reading some random posts made by Steve in front page. After some time reading I was like “wow, it’s cool†, because posts very informative and with spice of humor.

So, I’m kind like Steve, I like to play games and do fitness, mostly the bodyweight stuff.

I will tell you little about myself. I’m 20 years old, started working out then I was 16 yrs. old. I was overweight +10kg, with no strength in myself at all, so I was bullied in the school, because I was weak and always playing with the PC.

First steps of fitness was very hard I remember, after the first day of working out I was very sore and went to the bathroom on all-four, but I liked that feeling, really, I was addicted to that. So, from that day my fitness quest began.

At first my weight was 100kg (220lbs.), then I dropped some weight and it was like 74-76 (~163lbs.). Now my weight is +- 88kg (194lbs.). My height is 190cm.(6 feet and 2.8 inches).

Now I‘m doing only bodyweight stuff and kind a like in a street workout game (if you heard it before).

My equipment is not that fancy – gymnastic rings, parallettes and pull-up bar (thinking about dip bars now).

From that first day of working out I was like in a game with levels but with my body.

Now I‘m studying in academy of physical education and my specialty is physiotherapy.

My dream is to help others with theirs body and well-being. So, Steve is my inspiration, really. Because his job is NF. He‘s living with NF attitude. So, my long-term goal is to write post who will make into the front page. With that I want to represent myself that I‘m about to help others. So, I‘m trying to learn more about english language and especially about grammar. Everyday I‘m reading posts on the internet about fitness.

And my fitness goals are (with good form, because my attitude is quality over quantity) :

- Front split

- Handstand push-up on parallettes

- One-arm pull-up with both hands

- 5sec. Front lever

- 10 Muscle-up‘s

- 25 pull-up‘s

- 30 dips

- 60 push-up‘s

P.S. Sorry for the long post. Cheers!

Also, I have video about how I train. Let me know if you want to watch it. (:

Wow, great job man! You've already accomplished a lot from your weightloss to your fitness. You have awesome goals, and with your dedication to your fit lifestyle, I'm sure you'll achieve them. No problem.

Also, don't worry about your English too much, you probably speak a lot more languages than I can =]. Welcome!!!

Kevin

Half-Satyr Adventurer, Level 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 6 | CON 4.5 | WIS 6 | CHA 5

about me. | twitter. | dailymile.| fitocracy.

Challenge: 1. 2.

Archived