Forums are back in action! ×

Nerdage at Work

sugar64

I started a new job this week which was kind of stressful etc. at first because its my first "real job" out of college. But today everything has changed! Met a fellow nerd in my department at my new job :3 Work is way more enjoyable now and we renamed my computer "Spock" cause I gotta represent the Trek everywhere I go :P Very happy to have so many woot moments in my life lately

Yay! Having a friend at work that you can relate to is really important. So glad you found someone like-minded!

"Enthusiasm is the great hill-climber." - Elbert Hubbard
Human Adventurer

I want to be fit and healthy so I can explore and enjoy all the beauty the outdoor world has to offer, in all kinds of weather, all the days of my life.

2024 Battle Log2023 Battle Log2022 Battle Log2021 Battle Log2020 Battle Log2019 Battle Log2018 Battle Log2017 Battle Log2016 Battle Log

That's great!

Being a computer programmer, I've worked with a lot of nerds. At one place I worked, where the dress was super casual, we used to see who could wear the nerdiest T-shirts. One guy would wear zombie-themed shirts, another guy video games, and I'd always wear something about birds or bird watching. It's fun working with nerds!

--

Liz

Shameless plug for my online photo gallery

Check out my backyard bird feeders

Archived