Forums are back in action! ×

I'll say it straight. I'm definitely not an Average Joe, no matter how much I think myself to be.

I started Tae Kwon Do when I was four, and continued on with energy. Then I got my black belt at fifteen (woot). At this point, I was probably a Superior Joe, if not an Excellent Joe.

Then, due to a busy schedule, I stopped at 16. And I didn't resume. I just sat on my ass and kept on thinking I was awesomely in shape. I kept dropping things, and ended up with an empty schedule, that I filled with empty activities. (Mind you, I have nothing against gaming, being a gamer myself. It's just not particularly productive, if you know what I mean.) Enter Empty Joe.

Then, half way through junior year, it struck me that I was being particularly useless. So I intentionally added things to my schedule, for example, acting in Pirates of Penzance, and went from there.

Now, having graduated, and done lots of activities, I feel more like a Average Joe. But I'm not. I'm a Fallen Joe, a Joe that was once athletically admirable. I'm not fat, but I'm not particularly in shape. I'm only like 5'9", but I'm packing 185 lbs mostly in muscle. (I do admit, there's a layer of fat on my gut. Ick.) I don't have excellent musculature, but my friends consistently remind me that I'm way stronger than I think. I sit around on the computer all day, but I can still outrun most of my friends.

So where does that leave me? Now. In the present.

This Fallen Joe is tired of being Fallen.

I come to you with as few prejudices as possible. I'm definitely no beginner, but I'm too out of shape to call myself fit.

Please welcome a new Assassin into the ranks of the NF rebellion.

[TABLE=width: 425, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gnome Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Facebook

Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.

[/TABLE]

Hey hey, Welcome to the Rebellion! Here we can help you with anything you need from Advice to Motivation, just don't hesitate to ask! Sorry, but when you're talking about Joe's I was thinking of Viewtiful Joe, heh heh, Henshin a Go Go, Baby!. *ahem* Sorry, We each come to this Game of Life with different levels, some start at 5 others at 10, some even at 15, and yet, there are those who start at Level 1, So what you need to do is just focus on your level and start from there! Welcome to the Assassin Ranks! I hope to see you around... errr... sorta...

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Thanks for the welcomes!

Speaking of levels, is there a rule of thumb for assigning character stats to start out with?

the only thing I know is that it all has to add up to 15 in total. But I'm not sure if this will be the standard for the next challenge. So I wouldn't worry about it too much right now.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Welcome man!

As far as the stats go I'm not too sure either, the next 6-week challenge starts in like a week so I'm sure there will be a thread explaining it for the noobs like us between now and then.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential."

~ Winston Churchill ~

LEVEL 1 HUME ADVENTURER

STR: 1 (+1) | DEX: 2 | STA: 1 | CON: 3 | WIS: 5 (+2) | CHA: 3

My Blog: All I Want For Christmas is Traps

Challenge: Josh Versus The Baboon Belly

Archived