Forums are back in action! ×

Okay, well, I am not entirely new here, I did start off here a while back but things go rough for me. I joined here right as I was starting college and I ended up joining a fraternity and I just got ridiculously busy. Not that that's much of an excuse, but I kinda lost track of myself while adjusting to college. It was a new atmosphere, a lot of work, and I just didn't quite kick it in gear like I had hoped I would. But now that's all changed, I'm ready to dive back into it. It's summer, I'm back at home, I'm getting a gym membership, but in the meantime I've been working out at home a bit and trying to get healthier. Here's to a new try at this thing, because I want to get better and I really want to participate in the community here.

Back from my break, time to kick things in gear and level up my life.

-Rixuk

Welcome back! I know what you mean about college, my freshman year I kinda crashed and burned, as far as trying to stay healthy. It felt like there was too much other stuff to keep track of with school, and everything else just fell by the wayside. I'm hoping summer will be good for forming habits, so that when school comes back they can be maintained. Best of luck to you!

One day, your heart will stop beating, and none of your fears will matter.  What will matter is how you lived.

-Henri Junttila

My current challenge

Welcome back! I know what you mean about college, my freshman year I kinda crashed and burned, as far as trying to stay healthy. It felt like there was too much other stuff to keep track of with school, and everything else just fell by the wayside. I'm hoping summer will be good for forming habits, so that when school comes back they can be maintained. Best of luck to you!

Yeah, school work and joining a fraternity just overwhelmed me. I knew it would, but that didn't stop it from doing so XD But thanks! I'm going to do my best. I've already started getting into little workout habits just around the house and stuff. Sit ups and push ups in my spare time and such, moving stuff around, cutting down trees.

Archived