Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all!

About time I finally jump back into the mix. I created this account forever ago and for whatever reason never really did anything here. This time will be different.

I've already started my journey. I'm only 5'8 and back in January I was 255 with terrible knees and blood work to match. Since then I've dropped down to around 211 and my blood work came back terrific. In addition to that, I've lost 25 total inches off my measurements. I've done this by mainly by making simple changes to my diet and working out using the DDPYoga system.

So I've made a pretty good start, but lately my motivation has began to drop. I'm planning on joining in on the next 6 week challenge to give me a quick boost in the rear.

Hops

Hoppy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Adventurer

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 4|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2

My Challenge ---Twitter

Wow, congrats on what you've already accomplished! That's impressive! I'd say you've made a most excellent start :) Just hang in there, as you continue to see improvements your motivation should come back. You've come this far, you can totally keep going!

One day, your heart will stop beating, and none of your fears will matter.  What will matter is how you lived.

-Henri Junttila

My current challenge

Hey folks! Thanks for the replies and warm welcomes. I'm looking forward to getting involved in this community. The next challenge really interests me and I can't wait. I need to figure out what class I am, since I've doing a variety of training, and how the heck the RPG works. Really excited and can't wait.

Hoppy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Adventurer

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 4|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2

My Challenge ---Twitter

Archived