Forums are back in action! ×

Primal w00t!

Kishi

So, I've preached before about how words aren't enough to convert people to a certain way of doing things. Action is a huge part of it as well. It has to be done consistently, and it has to have measurable results that make a difference to others. If you make that positive difference in their lives enough, it adds up to something awesome.

Right, so. I went home to see my family this weekend. And they noticed the effects of the Primal Lifestyle - eating clean, lots of bodyweight work, lots of sleep. And they started asking questions.

Long story short: I got them to buy a copy of the Blueprint, and they're going to read it and start asking questions.

So happy for them. :D

That is really great! It feels awesome to help family. My mum's just recently started looking into primal too, because she's so impressed with how good I'm looking and feeling.

W00T!

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

That's awesome! My mom is giving Primal a go too, since I've done nothing but rave about it since I started about 6 weeks ago. My husband is also eating far less pasta than he used to. No better way to encourage your family than by being a good example - good for you!

Current Challenge: Roocifer's Eat and Run Challenge | Fitocracy

Level 2 Scout: STR: 4.25 | DEX: 8.75 | STA: 8.75 | CON: 6 | WIS: 7.5 | CHA: 7.75

I feel my boots trying to leave the ground, I feel my heart pumping hard, I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing, as though I had wings. - Mary Oliver

Archived