Forums are back in action! ×

It's about effing time.

Greetings, fellow minions of nerdyness and awesome! I've been a member of this site for about a year now I think, but when I twisted my ankle I lost my workout routine and completely forgot that this place even existed. I just stumbled over it by accident again, having decided that it's about time for me to pull myself together again. I'm sick of not being in shape and I've begun to miss it bad. So I've returned to lurking around on health and fitness forums, been generally nerdy, recovered from Chronic Laziness, Bad Excuses and Crappy Ass Feet Hurting All The Time, re-gained some lost motivation and reached 27/100 consecutive toe pushups akin to the most idiotic new years resolution ever. But, sometimes you just need to be a moron in order to get your act together, so hooray to that.

Here's hoping I'll stick around for longer this time around. Time to work my way back to where I left off. Grinding time. Cheers!

Race: Reindeer   l   Lvl: Adventurer

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide~

Heya Reindeer! I'm glad to see that you're back into the Rebellion! We can help you keep track of your goals and make sure you don't fall back into those lazy times! Just don't hesitate to ask! We're here to help each other!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived