Forums are back in action! ×

New here :)

Hi just hoping there's someone out there that can help me. I'm wanting to get into power lifting but I am I total noob! I have no idea where to start :( I'm pretty sure I know what to eat but when starting to train do I start eating alot of calories right away? I'm wanting to lose roughly 10kgs wile at it. I'm 5ft 9" and in shit shape and have 4 kids. Its time to turn my life around and the way I feel about myself. I'm 25 turning 26 soon :( Any help is greatly appreciated xx :D

Hey hey Welcome to the Rebellion, Carly! Wow, you have some interesting goals, so I recommend that you figure out exactly what you want your goals to be. Since you're completely confused with what to do, start with the Adventurers Guild, Post your goals and they'll help you find your path. Then mosey on over to the Hunter's Lodge or Garden Villa (if your Vegan) and find out how to fix your eating. Since you seem a bit overwhelmed, always remember, Small steps. You can't build Hyrule in a single day. Take your time and make steady progress.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived