Forums are back in action! ×

Hello nerds!

My friend just showed me this website today and I'm pretty excited about it. In high school I was on the cross country team and by running and doing a lot of exercises using just my body I was in awesome shape. Now, not so much. I'm a college student and am just starting my third year. The school I go to keeps me busy and I generally spend my free time practicing. I'm not extremely overweight or anything, but I'm out of shape, have always been uncomfortable showing my legs, and feel that I have too much excess fat and too little muscle.

My main goal is to make exercise an essential part of my day. I want it to be more than a habit, but a part of my lifestyle. I love working out, but I really suck at keeping a routine. Here's a list of some goals that I have.

1. Kick ass at yoga and be able to do "the crow"

2. Do a pull-up for the first time in my life

3. Run a marathon (or at least a half-marathon)

4. Practice tai-chi every day

5. Visit Japan and climb Mt. Fuji

6. Feel confident about my body in whatever I wear

Also, I'm a vegetarian and I don't think that the paleo diet is something that is 100% feasible for me. I eat mainly fruits, veggies, and legumes, but dairy and bread are something that I wouldn't give up entirely. I understand the premise, but I enjoy bread, yogurt, and cheese too much.

Well, that's it for now!

Sorceress Druid

Level 2

[sTR] - 4.5 // [DEX] - 4.5 // [sTA] - 5.5 // [CON] - 3 // [WIS] - 8 // [CHA] - 4.5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. -E. A. Poe

Archived