Forums are back in action! ×

I'm here. We can start now.

This guy got me into fitness and such about five years ago.

I really liked learning about diet, exercise, and tricks. But I didn't do anything about it. I just read.

I'm perfectly healthy and enjoy it. The problem is that I don't do much; I'm too content just to learn. I'm here to be held accountable.

More importantly than that, I'm here because I've chosen to surround myself with greatness. (That's right. You. You are greatness. No, no, don't be so humble about it. We both know it's true.)

A bit of background:

I'm 18; just graduated high school. I've been doing martial arts for about nine years, and I am now an instructor. In eighth or ninth grade I discovered TrickTutorials.com, and my life changed for the better as I took an interest in improving my body and mind (more so than before). If you don't know, martial arts are much nerdier than they tend to appear on the surface.

Aside from that, I'll be attending my first semester of college in the fall. I imagine I will major in computer science. I also like playing the flute (which I'm not very good at any more), playing the guitar (which I never was good at), playing the piano (same), and listening to J-rock (I'm good at that one). If you like Asian Kung-Fu Generation, congratulations: You're my new best friend.

That'll do for now. Thanks for reading.

Half-Elf Monk

STR 4.5|DEX 5|STA 4.5|CON 7|WIS 7|CHA 2

My Current Challenge

"A serious and good tricking sampler could be compiled consisting entirely of crashes... and hair banging"

- Jujimufu from trickstutorials.com

Archived