Forums are back in action! ×

The Goblin is Never Satisfied!

Name: Azog

Race: Half-troll

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 160 lbs

Class: Marauder (Ranger)

Level: 1

Current Home: Outskirts of the Castle (suburbia)

Short History:

Though I'm still a runt; I've moved around a lot because of my slave-master's (father) job. We have finally settled in a good corner of the city with not too many untamed trolls (gangpeople) roaming around; and it's got access to the outlands (woods) as well. I have finally finished battle-prep (high school) and am being sent out to make a name for myself... And now I've found NerdFitness! :D

I picked half-troll because I'm tall like a troll and skinny like a goblin. I realize most people would mark this as Elvishness; but I'm not a fan of archery or veganism (associated with Eragonian Elvishness) and I enjoy being in the dark, and eating my meat raw (chill out, just sushi).

My goal going through advanced battle school (college) is to be some kind of Marauder (AKA Ranger, AKA law enforcement) and thus, I need to be in top shape for it.

I play spikeball (volleyball) and blastitball (basketball), and strangely, I ballroom dance... I know, some of the other bull trolls laugh at me for it, but it's fun and it's actually very hard work; and the cows (trolls) seem to love it.

I've done some reading on the forum, and I know I'm supposed to post in the Marauder guildhall at some point, but do I need to have my goals set up already or have joined a challenge or what? Excperienced rebels, save me!

Archived