Forums are back in action! ×

New Latin Warrior

lol as title says I'm new, I'm half German (got the big belly, strong legs, and got facial hair at age 12), and half Mexican (shorter (5'10" (compared to family of 6'), and rounder face).

I live in Iowa, so almost naturally I wrestled last year for my Highschool, (weight class 285 (usually weighing in at 204/210)). So it's not like I don't know what it's like to push your self to puke, but also i know how my body responds to certain food.

So my goals, for myself are:

Get in general shape: (i.e. pass USMC fitness standards ;)

Drop down to 185 or decent body comp. (reason i say this is because of lifting, if Pack enough muscle i'l never hit 185, as i currently weigh 220)

Fight in a Cage once

complete the 100 burpee challege with a B level time

Run a Marathon

OH and don't forget beat my uncle who went to state for wrestling (see the better wrestler is now! :P )

sorry for the long post and horrible English, i have hard time with writing, and at the momment i'm talking to my cousin in spanish (i am horrible at that too)

1% better.. When ever you step into the gym, you always strive to get 1% better.

Latin Monk

(STR) - 3; (DEX) -3; (STA) - 3; (CON) - 2; (WIS) - 2; (CHA) - 2

Goals:

Lose 20lbs in month of July (be at 200 by august):

Hit 6 clean pullups

Clean diet:

3 mile run:

Yeah, it's a nickname i got when i was a Freshman.. It never really left me, so i just kinda adopted it to be my screen name. I also prefer to be called it at work lol. (I'm a dishwasher/cook so we goof off alot..)

1% better.. When ever you step into the gym, you always strive to get 1% better.

Latin Monk

Goals:

Hit 6 clean pullups

Clean diet:

3 mile run:

It makes me hungry. ;)

lol funny thing is i don't even like the stuff. haha

Latin Monk

Goals:

Hit 6 clean pullups

Clean diet:

3 mile run:

Archived