Forums are back in action! ×

Aloha Comrades! Aimless fitness-seeker says hi

Hey guys.

I'm a guy who's 6'6 tall and at a fair body weight, almost slap bang in the middle of "Perfect weight" on a height-weight chart and the only way I'd ever want lose body fat is to replace it with muscle and in that sense I'd happily add weight, if in muscle (or perhaps in pursuit of muscle)

I'm vegan and tend towards natural foods and away from processed foods. Particularly away from fizzy drinks or "Chemical S***Storms" as the authors of "Skinny Bitch" (a favourite book of my GF's) call them.

I'm pretty aimless when it comes to fitness. I'd like to add some muscle and improve fitness simply because despite having lost weight over the past 5 years (from 18 stone to 13) I'm still not majorly fit and I lack muscle definition and tone (arguably from my dyspraxia, a common co-occurance). On the whole I don't think I fall into any of the Character classes given on the sight but I think my aim would be Ranger

My Nerd credentials are pretty strong. My main hobby is writing and maintaining the webcomic "The Hereafter" . I'm also a big scifi fan, particularly Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Doctor Who and Firefly. I'm a big follow of webcomics and wider Geek/nerd culture in general. I also play the Ukulele.

So, yeah. Aloha Comrades! Feel free to ask questions!

Level 3 Roller Knight

STR:3 DEX: 1 STA:2 CON:3 WIS:4 CHA: 2

Current Challenge: None

Archived