Forums are back in action! ×

Barefoot Ninja, Reporting for duty!

Hey there, Nerd Fitness! I'm the Barefoot Ninja. I picked up this nickname because, well...I'm a ninja (sort of)...and I'm barefoot (always). Already loving the Nerd Fitness site. I've signed up for the next six week challenge, here are my goals:

1) Learn a Jackknife and Butterfly Twist

2) Drop below 10% body fat

3) Hold a sidekick head level for at least 10 seconds

4) read my daily reader and my bible every day, and attend church every week

Considering I'm already in moderately good shape, I don't think my goals will be too difficult to accomplish as long as I consistently work at them. Definitely looking forward to hanging with yall and sharing some great experiences!

[TABLE=width: 315]

[TABLE=width: 2]

STR:5

STA:7

AGI:6

[/TABLE]

FORTUNE

[TD=align: center]LEVEL II

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FAVORS

[/TD]

WIS:4

CON:5

CHA:3

[/TABLE]

THE BRAVE

[/TABLE]

Hey there, and welcome to Nerd Fitness! It's really cool to see that you have some spiritual goals listed up there, as well as fitness goals. I have some pretty similar religious goals that I'm working towards, so if you ever need someone to talk to in that aspect, I'm here for you! Best of luck with all that you hope to accomplish! :)

Human AdventurerStatsSTR: 2 | DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 3| WIS: 3 | CHA: 2"We stole our new lives, through blood and pain, in defense of our dreams...We were the kings and queens of promise."Once More With Feeling|twitter|tumblr|

Work hard and it'll be yours mate.

welcome.

Thanks! A great man once told me that if there was one thing I ever learned from him, it should be how to work hard. After 14 years learning from him, I've figured out that working hard is pretty much the only thing I am naturally gifted at.

[/TABLE]

FORTUNE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FAVORS

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

THE BRAVE

[/TABLE]

Hey there, and welcome to Nerd Fitness! It's really cool to see that you have some spiritual goals listed up there, as well as fitness goals. I have some pretty similar religious goals that I'm working towards, so if you ever need someone to talk to in that aspect, I'm here for you! Best of luck with all that you hope to accomplish! :)

I appreciate that! In all honesty, I'm pretty new to the spiritual side of things. Going through highschool at a very religious school and being non-religious, I was often ridiculed and shunned, so I was left with a pretty sour taste about the whole concept. Luckily for me, I have awesome friends and extended family. Two in particular, one being the great man I mentioned in my previous comment, eventually got me on the right track, and I am forever grateful.and I still have some mixed feelings here and there, but those are things I'll have to figure out on my own.

[/TABLE]

FORTUNE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FAVORS

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

THE BRAVE

[/TABLE]

Great to have another barefooter onboard. Welcome to the Rebellion!

Thanks! Barefoot is the way to go!

Welcome! Good luck with the butterfly twist! It's definitely a neat trick to have

Of the two tricks, jackknife and b-twist, I'm actually closer to the b-twist. I have to seriously work on my jump height for the jackknife, but it will be beneficial to all the later and more challenging tricks I will learn. I figure if I can get b-twist, a jackknife, and a standing flash kick, then I will be able to put the fundamental movents of all three to use learning other tricks.

[/TABLE]

FORTUNE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FAVORS

[/TD]