Forums are back in action! ×

Hi - inserted coin, new game please?

I started getting fitter at about the end of January. Mainly eating a little more paleo, because it makes me think twice before getting a cake or something. I'm 21 and I was an undergrad student, just graduated. I joined this forum for a little extra motivation while I'm stuck living with my parents over the summer.

I mainly run - been running the couch to 5k programme since the start of feb, finished it (time-wise) Friday, due to various injuries and dreadful hayfever that made running feel like trying to breath fire in my lungs causing me to take a couple months off. I'm looking to start a bodyweight thing over the summer - I did a bit of the angry birds workout for a week or so, until I ran out of space in my room. Now I'm back at my parent's lovely spacious house, I'm hoping I can pick that up again. Also figure to start yoga with my mum.

My big goal is to run the warrior dash next summer and complete it faster than my boyfriend. I plan to practice some parkour and generally work on my speed and endurance. If he wins, he gets to dye his beard green, if I win, I get to have a boyfriend that I can take nice places. Fierce competition.

Archived