Forums are back in action! ×

New Contract!

Kewilson

I've been hopping around my apartment for the last 10 minutes, so I thought I'd type this out...

I do contract work as a research consultant (read: professional nerd). For the last ~12 months the contracts have been 1) short and 2) poorly paying. My professional life has basically been a non-stop scramble for table scraps for probably six months (before then, this was not the case). I don't know why it's been that way, but it's been basically like going through a desert; sources of fresh water are rare, sporadic, and highly contested. I even made finding a new contract part of my last six-week challenge - to no avail.

I just heard back on the first one of a bunch that came up a couple of weeks ago: I got it. Some perks:

• Good pay, like 'not in a desert anymore' good.
  • Part-time with flexible hours (meaning I can still look into other part-time contracts).
  • Neat subject: I'll be helping study nutrition and obesity.
  • One-year contract (iron clad this time, none of those shenanigans like my last contract.

Still feeling the need to bounce around the apartment. I think I'm going to go make some scrambled eggs or deadlift, or something.

*hops away*

Kewilson - Misfit Adventurer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Operation Phoenix: 6-Week Challenge Thread

STR: 2 (+2), DEX: 0 (+1), STA: 3 (+0), CON: 4 (+0), WIS: 5 (+0), CHA: 1 (+3)

Archived