Forums are back in action! ×

Hi guys, found out about this site a couple weeks ago and finally decided to join the community.

I have been lifting and wall climbing for the last 2 years so I am in generally good shape (though not as good as I would want to be :) ). But my main fitness goal right now is to, while continuing with my regular lifting/climbing, improve on my bodyweight exercise abilities. You see, I did gymnastics when I was little, grades 1 through 5. When I was in fifth grade the school I went to decided to get rid of the gymnastics program and after that I kindof just stopped doing gymnastics. I still played other sports and my mom made sure I ate properly so I have always been pretty fit and like I mentioned I started climbing and lifting 2 years ago and that has improved my fitness tremendously, but I have always had that regret on the back of my mind on having stopped doing gymnastics.

So, my goal for now is to train seriously on a few different bodyweight exercises and improve gradually. I will be posting more on this as my first 6 week challenge!

Archived