Forums are back in action! ×

Making the impossible possible

Hello fellow rebels!

About a year ago I discovered acrobatics and that I have the soul of a circus monkey. I love climbing, spinning and hanging upside down in strange positions. Up until now I've been able to learn new tricks by sheer strength of will but now I find that in order to level up I need to build actual strength. :eek-new: This is the first time ever that I'm starting real strength training but I really want to be able to do fun, up until now impossible, things like handstands and such and hope that I can get a little help on the way from you guys!

I also want to call out for any motivation help when it comes to running. I signed up for a half marathon on a whim when my friend asked me - before realizing how hard running actually is! Now I'm on an epic quest to get from barely scraping a mile to 21k in four months. I'm not sure this is possible but I am sure I'm going to do my best!

I'll post more challenge details tomorrow as I'm too tired now after a two amazing days of acrobatics training.

Super excited to be here - and first challenge here I come! (Oh and sorry about the long post, I have a tendency to ramble when inspired...)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Aerial assassin

STR 5.5 | DEX 7 | STA 4.5 | CON 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 5

Challenge!

Wow that is a big goal on the running! If you want some good endurance training for running, I found that running through wooded areas helps me a lot! Especially if you can find some nice hilly areas. The shade is so much more "fun" to train in. Thats not to say that you dont wanna go out in the sun either, might as well get used to that as well. Either way GOOD LUCK!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dragonkin Assassin

STR: 3 | DEX: 7 | STA: 5 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 4

Power is not defined by striking hard or often, but striking true!

Thanks guys, delicious watermelon!

Proxximo, yes I definitely agree with you that it's so much nicer running in forests. Then I go into explorer mode and find new paths every time or I pretend I'm on a magical quest looking for hidden creatures :) The problem is when it's cold, rainy and muddy...

Jaswandi, I'm still very much a beginner in acrobatics but I'll happily share the good bits I do know!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 2 Aerial assassin

STR 5.5 | DEX 7 | STA 4.5 | CON 3 | WIS 5 | CHA 5

Challenge!

Archived