Forums are back in action! ×

The only time you fail is when you stop trying.

Hello, Hello NFers!

My name is KWF (KayDubEff eheheh) and I am finally committing to making myself a good self. I've been a long time lurker (like a year long) and I've tried and stumbled all this time...so I think it's time I commit myself to this community and to myself. I need support and I need community and I need accountability--cause it hasn't worked so far on my own. I'm not going to call it a failure thought because it only becomes failure once I stop trying...and I'm not yet ready to stop fighting. Here is my call to fight--a bit of inspiration (and truly nerdy for those of you who have never watched Ze Frank): http://ashow.zefrank.com/episodes/1

So a little about myself!

I'm a 24 year old grad student in Student Affairs who loves bumming around with my husband. I need to get my fit on because A) if not now then when? and B) I have always had some flub to lose and it needs to get gone! C) I want to do epic things like the warrior dash and rock climb and start using this awesome thing called my body. My brand of nerd includes, but is not limited to video games (Oblivion ate my life & I minecraft on the reg), Doctor Who, Firefly, Joss Whedon in general, Harry Potter, Comic books & superheroes, being outdoors, being barefoot, crafting, reading, zombies, handwriting letters (I'm an awesome penpal!), Student Affairs nerdiness/Residential Life, and basically anything in between (going to a Jonathan Coulton concert tonight!!) I'm jumping in feet first to the 6 week challenge, which I'll post about either later today or tomorrow...but I'm excited to be here, excited to connect with you all, and excited to get awesome!

KWF

KayDubEff

Level 0 Browncoat

STR0 | DEX0 | STA0  | CON0 | WIS0| CHA0

Current Challenge

"The only person you are destined to become is the one you decide to be."

awesome, KWF! Welcome to the rebellion!!

It is great to have a link of your challenge in your signature. That way, people can find out what you are up to right now, and can encourage you on/kick you a$$ for slacking --- depending on what you need at that moment.

Please let us know how we can help!

P.s. I'm a 24 yo grad student too! :)

Human Adventurer
First completed challenge| my paleo experience
Never underestimate the power of Momentum.
Believe in action. Not in the consequence of it.

Archived