Forums are back in action! ×

Uber Noob with regards to forums, though I'm fairly hip with the fitness funk.

Hello all,

I’m the wood elf type and have always been a little smaller than most other dudes. I’m looking to beef up a bit, though I’m going to head towards the Druid/Monk arenas of fitness due to the fact that I’m not that bulky, but I still pack a punch.

I’ve also been cursed* with psoriasis since I was 12 and will be attempting to rid myself of its grasp with the use of paleo diet and a paleo fitness lifestyle (i.e. crossfit), along with a few other things not necessarily needing mention.

In general I’ll be following Steve’s lead in posting pictures of places traveled and try to keep you updated on fitness goals met through the site etc. though I don’t have a lot of access to the interweb so I can’t promise too much.

Well, that’s all for now.

Let the integration begin.

Later.

Level 4 Scarecrow Ranger*STR 7 DEX 10 STA 7 CON 4 WIS 12 CHA 10"Mastering others is strength, Mastering yourself is true power."-Lao Tzu-

*These levels and goals are personal and don't expressly reflect my NF progression.

My 6 Week Challenge

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/29996-sage-cicada-scarecrows-hop/

Archived