Forums are back in action! ×

"A black belt is a white belt who never quit"

Helloo0oo0o0o, with rolling "o"s for extra emphasis. I'm a NW 22 year old, 5 '4, 135 lb, zany college student trying to keep myself more accountable and continue having fun with my fitness. I've been working hard since the beginning of the year since my new years resolution was to get to my strongest possible self, and crush Brazilian jiu jitsu tournaments. So far, i've been fairly diligently in following a paleo diet, 3x a week crossfitness, 1x team conditioning, and at least 3x days training brazilian jiu jitsu. I do still struggle sometimes keeping myself on the diet, and i'll cheat, but i say, as of today: NO MORE (except for cheat days... duh!).

About me, hmm... So i enjoy thrills (went skydiving last October), snowboarding (even though i suck), talking smack (for fun of course) and my biggest distraction? Diablo 3. When i finally get some downtime, It's all about my monk!

Got any cool stories, want someone to keep you accountable, just wanna say hi, or want to tell me how awesome my monk is?

shoot me a line!!!

And onto the 6 week challenge!

[table]

[td=width: 100, align: left][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC][/td]

Human Monk

STR - 2|DEX - 3|STA - 1|CON - 3|WIS - 4|CHA - 2

"A Black Belt is a white belt who never quit"

Challenge 1

[/table]

Archived