Forums are back in action! ×

Hey from the dirty south!

Hey Everyone!!!

My name is Reena. It is nice to be new to NF! you know i just stumbled upon NF on google, and the more and more i read about what NF is all about i became very interested. I am 28 and have always been on the slightly pudgy side. now dont get me wrong, i am not big, i just have those "luv handles" around my hips and they have a tight grip. There was one point in my life when i weighed 105 lbs, about two years ago, but that was mostly because i was super stressed out with school and my shitty boyfriend. I am now 130 lbs, and i know that is not a lot. but it isnt about the weight necessarily, it is about how i look in the mirror. i dont want to see that fat around my waist and i want to wear a tight dress or a bathing suit without having to hide my midsection. well guys, that is about my story. its pretty simple, i just need to get off my lazy ass and get my heart beating. i hope you guys can help me get there!!

Have a great night!!!

on to new and better things, and bodies :-)

Reena

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Novice Adventurer -> to-be Assassin

First Challenge

Hey Everyone!!!

My name is Reena. It is nice to be new to NF! you know i just stumbled upon NF on google, and the more and more i read about what NF is all about i became very interested. I am 28 and have always been on the slightly pudgy side. now dont get me wrong, i am not big, i just have those "luv handles" around my hips and they have a tight grip. There was one point in my life when i weighed 105 lbs, about two years ago, but that was mostly because i was super stressed out with school and my shitty boyfriend. I am now 130 lbs, and i know that is not a lot. but it isnt about the weight necessarily, it is about how i look in the mirror. i dont want to see that fat around my waist and i want to wear a tight dress or a bathing suit without having to hide my midsection. well guys, that is about my story. its pretty simple, i just need to get off my lazy ass and get my heart beating. i hope you guys can help me get there!!

Have a great night!!!

on to new and better things, and bodies :-)

Reena

w00t for southern girls!

I'm just up the highway a few hours, in NC. *waves*

the power of [geekhood] compels me:

"Oh, I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!" -- Tank Girl

"Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." -- Zoe Washburn

"No, people are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to anymore of them." -- Michel Gerard

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!" -- Willow Rosenberg

Archived