Forums are back in action! ×

To make this easy, please put your specific location in the subject line

this easy, please put your specific location in the subject line. If this section gets bigger, it will be a pain to read everyone's post to find out where they are.

"Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog, all of the time."  When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied "The one I feed the most."

Driftwood's Battle Log

First Challenge:  24 Feb - 6 April 2014

Second Challenge (Monks) :  14 April - 25 May 2014

But what if I don't care whether I ever meet my sidekick in person? Really, I'm not looking for a workout buddy - I'm looking for someone who will keep me accountable at the end of the day.

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

Maybe if you aren't looking for someone local you could put "anywhere" in the subject line, that way those of us who aren't looking for/know that we won't find anyone someone nearby can ferret those threads out.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that leads to total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." -Frank Herbert, Dune