Forums are back in action! ×

Amusing myself...

Proxximo

So after lunch today at work I stopped in the lobby to amuse myself. I stood right in the center where people walk and I just looked up at the ceiling quizzically. As people would walk by they would all look up as if to see what I was staring at. I waited until I got twenty of them to look before I went back to my desk.... That was fun....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dragonkin Assassin

STR: 3 | DEX: 7 | STA: 5 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 4

Power is not defined by striking hard or often, but striking true!

once i went into a museum and spent a few minute's sniffing a statue's a$$... people seemed intrigued about that... :)

That is right up the alley of things im sure to do in my lifetime hahaha, I may steal that one LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dragonkin Assassin

STR: 3 | DEX: 7 | STA: 5 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 4

Power is not defined by striking hard or often, but striking true!

lol Proxximo. I will have to try that one.

I'm afraid I'm not very good at amusing myself like that (mostly because I can't keep a straight face, and then that just ruins it), but my husband loves screwing around like that. One of his favorites is walking into meetings he's required to attend, sitting down, and then gravely saying, "I'm sure you're all wondering why I called you here today. That's okay, so am I."

somebody needs to do the elevatore meeting trick. You step into a crowded elevator and say..."I bet you're wondering why I called this meeting..." or something to that effect.

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

I love things like these.

I was at an anime con last week and bought a Tepig plushie. It was raining outside and I didn't have a bag, so to keep it from getting too wet (it was to be used as a pillow later) I kept it in my jacket, so that the head was poking out, and then left the event area for my dorm. Obviously this attracted some pretty odd looks from passerby's, which was pretty amusing. I would randomly throw my hands into the air, smile like a dope, and scream 'Pokeymanz!' in a high pitched voice before taking off running into the other direction. People usually doesn't even notice that I notice that they're staring at me. Therefore, this is a 1 H.K. move that have a 99.9% chance of making the opponent unable to battle, due to insane fits of laughter. Easy victory.

Race: Reindeer   l   Lvl: Adventurer

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide~

somebody needs to do the elevatore meeting trick. You step into a crowded elevator and say..."I bet you're wondering why I called this meeting..." or something to that effect.

To freak people out in a lift, get in and stand with your back to the doors.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

To freak people out in a lift, get in and stand with your back to the doors.

If I'm in my Klingon outfit (conventions, Halloween, etc) and if I'm on an elevator alone and it stops at a floor, I'll stand right in the door as it opens. You'd be surprised how many people will freak when that happens. Works even better if their are multiple Klingons.

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

If I'm in my Klingon outfit (conventions, Halloween, etc) and if I'm on an elevator alone and it stops at a floor, I'll stand right in the door as it opens. You'd be surprised how many people will freak when that happens. Works even better if their are multiple Klingons.

Whoa, that's great (really cracked me up)! Just imagine waiting for the elevator and suddenly facing multiple Klingons.

Greatest motivation to use the stairs ever!

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rix - Level 2 Amazon Assassin

STR 7 | DEX 6 | CON 7 | STA 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 4 | LVL 3

LVL 2 | LVL 1

Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.

Conan O'Brien

[/table]

Hah, these are great. I've done the back to the elevator door countless times and you always get very odd looks. Occasionally, you also get a trooper and a fine sport that'll stand next to you with his or her back to the door as well. That only adds to everyone else's confusion.

Archived