Forums are back in action! ×

Just wanted to introduce myself and I think I found the right spot to do so...JPAN introduced me to NF about a month back and keeps sending me things to do from here so i figured it was about time i sign up and see what it is all about for myself. Currently I am a strength type gym guy that does mostly weight training but as I have started to get more and more interested in doing mud races/obstacle races I have found the need to get my endurance training up there which is hard for me cause running isn't exactly my favorite. With that I have already done a 5 miler, 7k and the Bolder Boulder races this year. I want to improve on my times drastically on those coming up this next year so the training continues. JPAN and I will be doing the run for your life this year in Colorado and I am already geared up for doing the Touch Mudder in Beaver Creek next year.

I don't really want to lose weight persay more transform the "extra padding" into lean muscle as i have a bigger body build. Any suggestions on that would be awesome! I am starting to be better about planning my meals but right now that is the hardest part for me.

Wow I type a lot. Anywho thanks for letting me join in the NF fun and I hope to get to know you all in route to our goals!

Reach your limits and then surpass them.

Blindasutsutsu
My Current Challenge:
Class: Ranger
Race: Human
STR:13.5 DEX:8.5 STA: 10.5 CON:6 WIS:5 CHA:6.5

Archived