Forums are back in action! ×

Plateau = lame-o

Hey everyone.

My first post here. I have been lurking around for some time now. I am have been convincing myself I have everything under control, but alas! I have been stuck on an ugly plateau for a few months now.

I originally lost 25 pounds on an extremely low carb diet. I decided to go paleoish. (the ish part doesn't work well mind you) I have lost a total of 35 pounds but I am stuck. My goal is to lose 40 more.

So here I am finally admitting I need help and support to reach my goals. No more lone wolf for me. That's not working anymore.

Here is my plan. One last hoora for the anniversary and I am 100% back on track.

Work out 5 days a week with alternating weight training and HIIT cardio.

100% paleo. NO EXCUSES!! Limit fruit intake and up water consumption.

I am ready. I am ready. I am ready. [ATTACH]4082[/ATTACH]

post-7688-13567244173117_thumb.jpg

Get it girl! You sound motivated and looking for support was definitely the right move!

Remember, it's usually easier to make one change at a time than overwhelm yourself mentally and physically by doing everything at once. Focus on your Paleo first, then start working out maybe 3 times a week and work your way up to 5 times a week with the cardio. Find a workout buddy who's at your level, and maybe challenge your partner to iron chef style healthy meal challenges.

Keep us all posted, and best of luck!

Awesome battle face you've got there. Stace's advice re: changes is a good one, also do stuff that you love- find paleo recipes that excite you, do workouts full of fun things that make you feel great.

You can totally do this!

WarriorAmy
{Insert motivational script here}
STR - 4|DEX - 2|STA - 6|CON - 4 |WIS - 6|CHA- 5

Archived