Forums are back in action! ×

Hi From Vancouver, BC Canada

:emmersed: Hi to you ALL from Vancouver, BC!!!

Just started Paelo on Monday and just found this website. Will start tracking my progress and start with exercise (which I hate doing). Never been a "sporty" person but no more excuses. Time for positive CHANGE:smile-new:

Anyone else up this way?

Cheers!

Titan.

I'm a long way from BC, but we're glad you are here. I know we have some other northern folks as well.

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Helloooooo! I am also from Vancouver and in the past I have always hated exercise too. The only thing I liked was hiking cuz really who the heck wouldn't LOVE hiking around this gorgeous city???

I started changing my diet, aiming for a more Paleo lifestyle and I'm starting some bodyweight exercises. I've lost 10 pounds (woot!)

If you ever wanna be super WEIRD like Steve and work out in a children's playground, hit me up! I'd rather not be weird alone - weirdness should always be a group thing! ;)

(ps- I live in Marpole)

:strawberry:Hobbit Ranger, Dragon Slayer, Crazy Cat Lady, Beekeeper :strawberry:

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Hey Wildross and Cutebug,

Thanks for the welcome and posts.

There is a gym in my building with a 30f pool which I started using. Last night I went to see a movie and it's so funny how guilty I felt coz I didn't get a full workout in. Tonight though I want to do some weight training and some exercises (per Steve's workout).

Paleo diet is going well though.

Cutebug, I live downtown.....

Cheers!

Titan.

Archived