Forums are back in action! ×

Hey from New Jersey

Hey my name is Tim. I came across this forum yesterday and liked what I saw so I decided to sign up.

So what to say about myself? Right now I'm about 60 lbs heavier than I want to be. I'm not new to the weight loss game.

I've lost over 100 lbs twice and over 50 twice I just can never seem to keep it off, well because I get lazy and complacent and

generally eat like crap.

I took off for about a year from training when I got divorced and then met my current gf. My strength levels plummetted and my diet

was terrible. For the last month though I've been hitting it hard and even found a new training partner who has gone everytime I do

I'm currently running the 5/3/1 program and I completely love it. Well thats pretty much sums things up for now.

I hope to meet some cool new people around here.

Hey hey! Welcome to the Rebellion! the 5/3/1 program is Awesome. You're a shoe-in for the Warriors guild! There are plenty of people who utilize that program! The biggest part about losing weight is the diet! You need to clean that up before you start seeing progress, there are many methods of doing so, one is simply writing down what you're eating, and then looking up the calories as well as the 'benefits' of eating such things. You'll gross yourself out... probably. but still, diet and exercise, hand-in-hand. See you around!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived