Forums are back in action! ×

Introduction and a request from any Bostonians

Hi there, my name is Matt, I'm 5'10" about 145 lbs, and aged 30 years (in an oak barrel). I started reading the site a couple weeks ago and am really enjoying it. I have been running for the past couple years (not continuously) and have been doing some off and on p90x workouts, so I'm in ok shape but kinda skinny and looking to build some more strength and size so I started the "barbell batallion" workouts! I am still experimenting with what I can do since I have never done barbell workouts before, so I don't know my maxes yet or anything. I will probably go for Ranger since I still want to run too. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and looking forward to being a rebel!

I am also leveling up my life by moving to Boston next week! I don't really know much about Boston so I was hoping some Boston people could tell me if they know of any good gyms where I could keep working on those weights, and also if there are any running trails/paths that are good? I will be living around Allston for a few weeks until I find a permanent place. Any other suggestions for cool things to do would also be really welcome!

Allston and then around Allston or... :)

Shoot me an email (staci@nerdfitness.com) - PM's take a while for me to get to, but I train right outside of Boston. We have a few Allston/Brighton peeps, a bunch of Boston people.

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Archived