Forums are back in action! ×

Signed up at the gym on Saturday. I was even given a second free PT session. I love how supportive the staff are to helping me reach my goals. Officially started my training today :) My goals are thus:

1. No sweets for the month unless it's fruit

2. Cut back on all grains to the point where I'm not eating any anymore

3. Go to the gym 3 times per week no matter the pain

4. Lose an inch on all my measurements

Here I go!

Got one little hiccup today. The PT they wanted to set me up with can't train me during my available hours. So they are going to set me up with someone who's going to develop a plan that will target all my weak muscles (which at this point is ALL of them). That's ok. I have a bit of starting platform that I look forward to doing tomorrow which will involve some assisted squats, lunges, pulls up, assisted push-ups and ... there's one more but I can't remember what's it's called but I get a weight and stand on one leg and swing the other back and dip down and then lift the weight back up with the swing of my free leg. Yeah, that one. 10 of each with 1 minute to rest between as I move circuit style. I have a goal to complete 3 circuits tomorrow and again on Friday and then I'll what the new PT has planned for me. It's going to hurt! But in a good kinda way :P

Archived