Forums are back in action! ×

First house!

sumdawgtwigg

My g/f and I are buying our first house! My father and I are remodeling the inside at the moment. It's in my hometown and I'll be able to step outside and run anytime I feel like it! I'm so excited I could explode. *Boom*

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Renovate mostly, a little remodeling. Whatever you want to call it. I've done my fair share of it. My dad is a carpenter and I spent many summers working with him. lol

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Congratulations! My wife and I bought our house two years ago and we love it! There's nothing quite like being able to paint a room whatever color you want, or rip out a wall without someone else's permission, or own a pet without thought of a security deposit. Good times!

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Thanks guys! We are really looking forward to being able to do whatever we want with it. Putting down hardwood floors today. I cannot stand carpet, bleh. There is a lot of work but we're looking forward to it.

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Definitely congrats!!! And I hear you on the carpet; I haven't been able to convince my husband to rip ours out yet. But I will, oh, I will....*maniacal cackle*

From one carpet hater to another, I wish you luck on getting rid of it! Luckily my g/f feels the same way about it and there was no argument.

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Awesome! That's so exciting, my husband and I are currently house hunting, and we are mostly looking for a fixer-upper that we can modify to fit our needs and taste. We also like the idea of making it our project and doing as much as we can ourselves.

exactly how we felt too. It's a great feeling making it your own. I may just put up some before and after pictures.

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Archived