Forums are back in action! ×

Muscle Sore I can deal with but Numb?...

The Curse

I've been working on the week 2 challenge for adventurer's and I've run into a problem. I can hardly move. It's not that I'm too sore to move, no, I like being muscle sore, it feels good to me. The problem is that I can't feel my legs now. I can barely walk. In all honesty right now my 81 (82 in about a week) year old grandfather is walking better than I am.

TMI to some folks highlight if you wanna read it anyway:

I had to brace myself against the wall to be able to stand long enough to pee.

What can I do to get the feeling back so I can continue? It doesn't hurt, I just can't move.

The Curse

Dwarf Adventurer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 2 DEX: 3 STA: 2 CON: 4 WIS: 6 CHA: 2

Current Challenge - Health Log

ok thanks that should help. Now it's gone to muscle sore, I'm trying to figure out stretches for that area so I can overcome it, but it's in a place I didn't even know I had muscles before. XD Any suggestion on stretching for right above the knees?

Tennis ball again! Lay on your stomach with the tennis ball right above your kneecap (I believe the area's called the suprapatellar pouch) and flex your knee over it. It may hurt while you're doing it, but it'll feel a lot better afterwards.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

The tennis ball idea worked wonders, thank you so much. I was hobblin' around worse than my pawpaw and now I'm back to where I can almost start exercising again.

You might want to give it a day off. Get plenty of protein in so those muscles can repair!

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Archived