Forums are back in action! ×

Fat to Wedding... 3 Months to Change

Hey all!

I've spent the last couple hours reading all sorts of articles on the Nerd Fitness site and getting all sorts of invigorated to get back into the weight loss and healthier living. I like many others have spent many hours reading about how and what I need to do in order to be healthy but never actually doing any of it... Well, check that, usually never doing that.

It's an interesting story in that I meet the girl of my dreams at time when my 5'5" frame was hauling around 250lbs of meat. I didn't have the self esteem or confidence to actually go up to said girl and see if she was interested in going on a date. That inspired me to my first weight loss story where I signed up for a gym, worked with a trainer, and had a pretty amazing transformation. Over the course of a year I managed to shed 90lbs going from 257lbs down to 167lbs and got the will to ask that amazing girl on a date and she said yes.

Fast forward a few years and I'm still with that same amazing girl and we are getting married... However, I got complacent and slid back into almost all my same old habits. Now I'm 3 months away from the wedding and weighing 196lbs and kicking myself for letting that happen and not doing anything to get back on track.

So here I am... Just 90 days separate me at my 196lbs frame and my final fitting for my suit. I want to look good for my wedding and get back to where I was and better! I didn't think that where I wanted to get to by the wedding was even possible in the short window of time I have to get there. I haven't done anything because I thought it was a hopeless battle. Then I read about Tony and losing 46lbs in 4 months. That got me thinking... I can lose 36lbs in 3 months; right? So that's my first goal is getting not just back to where I was when my fiancee and I started dating but beating that weight and looking even better for the wedding.

So here I go being a rebel and trying to do something I think is unbelievable. I'm glad to be here.

As a very not-so-famous ninja of the barefoot variety was once heard saying....DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

We all have complete faith in you. Just like Jcannon said, go Paleo, go Hard, and MAKE IT HAPPEN! We're here for ya, bro!

[TABLE=width: 315]

[TABLE=width: 2]

STR:5

STA:7

AGI:6

[/TABLE]

FORTUNE

[TD=align: center]LEVEL II

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FAVORS

[/TD]

[TABLE=width: 2]

WIS:4

CON:5

CHA:3

[/TABLE]

THE BRAVE

[/TABLE]

You can do this!

and welcome!

And....I fully agree on the Paleo....be smart with it though, do not starve yourself, and eat all you need and want to. It may be tough at first, but the weight will drop rather effortlessly. Make sure you research, study, and get a wide variety of meats/veggies/fruits.

and grats on the soon to be wedding :)

Archived