Forums are back in action! ×

I got off my ass and it was awesome

My name is Jenny

I am here at NF because after 3 yrs of reading tons of other great health/fitness/paleo/primal blogs and websites I stumbled onto this article

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/05/03/go-right/

And I spent the rest of the night reading NF. I started the next day, took pictures, bought food, got moving and couldn't move for the next 4, but I lasted 22 days with 3 cheat days. That's better than I have ever managed. Yesterday I rebooted determined to own July.

I am here joining the rebellion because forums intimidate the bejesus out of me. There's so many things to click incorrectly and I'm not tech savvy at all! I want to learn and be apart of THIS community because how can it not be kickass.

I don't know where to start with all the guild, race, attribute stuff, but it looks like a lot of fun so I'll figure it out.

I'm down 6 lbs since I first read NF on June 9th this month my goal is to lose 10 lbs by Aug 1st, complete 20 unassisted air squats, and 5 knee push ups. Here are my current numbers:

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 260.6

BMI: 44.8

Neck:16

Waist: 50

Hips: 56

Welcome to the party. I am also new and looking for someone to compare results and to talk over strategies for reaching goals(and someone to be willing to boot me in the ass when I need a wake up call etc etc). If your interest send me a message! Good luck and nice work!

Phenom Adventurer

STR 2| DEX 3 | STA 1| CON 1| WIS 5| CHA 3

Starting current 6 Week Challenge at Week 3(July 9) Half points will be given for small goals.

"Potential is only limited by. desire"

Archived