Forums are back in action! ×

New boxing PR on my heavy bag! WOOT

My cat does the same thing. I'm always afraid he's going to leap onto the bar when I'm benching. Oh well, more weight, lol.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Seriously, that's freaking oustanding!

Question for you... are you living in an apartment? I've been thinking about picking up a heavy bag and frame for a bit, but have been worried about noise complaints from the neighbors.

EightDigit - Level 1 Dwarven RangerSTR: 3 | DEX : 3 | STA : 3 | CON : 2 | WIS : 2 | CHA : 2Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade.-Rudyard KiplingBattleLog | G+ Account 

Seriously, that's freaking oustanding!

Question for you... are you living in an apartment? I've been thinking about picking up a heavy bag and frame for a bit, but have been worried about noise complaints from the neighbors.

We actually moved into a house a few months a go, which makes me feel a lot better about boxing into the night! But when we lived in an apartment I "silenced" my bag by wrapping an old t-shirt in the chain to stop all the clattering around it does. I'm not sure how you could mute your punches, though...hopefully that just wouldn't be a problem. I say go for it! :D

The rain on my chest is a baptism. I am born again.

Archived