Forums are back in action! ×

A little confused

Hey, so I know I've got a 99% chance of getting a bunch of, "Go to the FAQ and look it up before you post it here!" replies, but I've been digging around here for a while and still can't figure this out.

Can somebody explain to me what the stats people have in their posts mean? (STR, DEX, CON, etc.) How do you go about increasing your rankings? I also see percentages and badges (for example, Ranger 15%.) How does this work? I get the idea of guilds and picking an area to specialize in, but not much more.

Thanks so much for putting up with my newbieness. Many high fives shall be sent your way.

Emperor

Assassin from Hell

STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CON 4 | WIS 5 | CHA 2

Hey no worries. It seems a like a lot at first. So the stats are based on the challenges you are currently doing. You assign stat points to your goals and based on your completion rate you get a score at the end (which is used to calculate your points the next go around). The stat points are completely optional when it comes to doing the 6 week challenge. We do it because well we're nerds. :D

As for badges Ryan Sannar created them for us because he's cool like that. Info on that is alo listed below. Basically it is a way to know who is in what guild and what they are working towards.

Relevant FAQ here: http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/content.php?133-Challenge-FAQ

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Archived