Forums are back in action! ×

Almost as annoying as doing curls in the squat rack...

67alecto

Perfect opportunity to have you wife go over and ask him if she can get in there to move some real weight.

If the guy had a couple actual plates on there, it'd make sense; assuming your gym doesn't have a calf raise machine.

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

I've seen people doing stretches in the cage. Usually it's 2-3 girls/women basically just treating it like it's their own personal jungle gym. They'll stretch for 15 minutes and spend another 10 just standing there chatting. And the stink eye you get if you ask them if they're done/using the cage. I've missed my squats and deadlifts a couple of times due to this before I just started going at 5:30am.

Kewilson - Misfit Adventurer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Operation Phoenix: 6-Week Challenge Thread

STR: 2 (+2), DEX: 0 (+1), STA: 3 (+0), CON: 4 (+0), WIS: 5 (+0), CHA: 1 (+3)

I've seen people doing stretches in the cage. Usually it's 2-3 girls/women basically just treating it like it's their own personal jungle gym. They'll stretch for 15 minutes and spend another 10 just standing there chatting. And the stink eye you get if you ask them if they're done/using the cage. I've missed my squats and deadlifts a couple of times due to this before I just started going at 5:30am.

Luckily we actually have this cage-like contraption specifically for stretching:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4559[/ATTACH]

post-70-13567244429122_thumb.jpg

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

Archived