Forums are back in action! ×

Ouch, I feel like a fool.

Mad Rocker

OH, man, I do that all the time! SUCKS hard. I always try to play it off, saying something like "I keep forgetting I can't actually breathe the stuff anymore..."

the power of [geekhood] compels me:

"Oh, I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!" -- Tank Girl

"Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." -- Zoe Washburn

"No, people are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to anymore of them." -- Michel Gerard

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!" -- Willow Rosenberg

OH, man, I do that all the time! SUCKS hard. I always try to play it off, saying something like "I keep forgetting I can't actually breathe the stuff anymore..."

That's a great way to play it. Also, extra props for having a Tank Girl quote.

been there, done that, cleaned myself up. Sooner or later I'll get this whole drinking water thing down, so to speak.

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

That's a great way to play it. Also, extra props for having a Tank Girl quote.

Thanks! There was a meme a while back on Facebook, where you're supposed to put up a cartoon character you identify with - I did one of the cover images. More than one of my friends asked who I commissioned the portrait from *laughing*

the power of [geekhood] compels me:

"Oh, I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!" -- Tank Girl

"Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." -- Zoe Washburn

"No, people are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to anymore of them." -- Michel Gerard

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!" -- Willow Rosenberg

Archived