Forums are back in action! ×

New beginning

hi everyone,

I'm "Thepurifier" and I'm currently working towards a chemical engineering major, and to be fairly honest college is a significant change from highschool. And being in this major program I didn't always have the time to take care of myself physically and it eventually came back to bite me in the a$$. In a form of a genetic colon disease.

For most of my life I remand active and at a point i was on a cross-country team, and with how devoted I was I even got to the point where I was the top 10 in my high school. However around spring I noticed some awkward changes in my bodies bowl movements(SORRY for the visual images people). In summer of 2011 I got sick, and went to a doctor to find out what it was. I lost a total of 35 pounds by the time I was diagnosed with a moderate form of ulcertive collitis and its been struggle ever since to do the physical activity I once did let alone trying to gain back my own weight being a vegan and all. The disease made me from a healthy 170 pounds to a sickly 140. But I'm now starting to recover and I going to prove that the illness won't control my life.

What I plan to do for my goals is to start exercising and eating 1800 calories a day every day. So that I feel more confident about myself, so that this career path is controlled by me and my choices aren't controlled by the disease.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Ranger

Level: 1 STR:1 DEX:1 STA:1 CON:1 WIS:1 CHA:1

Archived