Forums are back in action! ×

Nice to meet you all!

I'm 21 (nearly 22), live in Scotland, and I've been working out at least once a week since January. I've done that before until about this point (with pushups and situps, I was able to hit about 5 reps, reaching 16 'real' pushups, and I've forgotten my old stats for situps) a couple of years ago, then went away on holiday and just... stopped.

This time around I've joined a couple of classes (they're actually on hold for 6 weeks over summer. Damn you community use schools!) which I love, but I'm looking to level up my fitness a bit more and I'm considering joining a gym. Haven't decided yet. There's this really nice one near where I stay with personal trainers etc but its not the cheapest subscription ever.

Starting to ramble a little so I'll try wrap things up. I'm looking to be an Assassin / Monk type person, mostly because it fits with my body type and I normally play Rogues. ;)

Level 1 Human Assassin/Monk.

Hi there! Welcome to the rebellion! best of luck to you!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Archived