Forums are back in action! ×

I'm doing this!!!

Hi all,

I stumbled across this site via pinterest and it just totally makes sense, cut the crap and get back to what our bodies are made to process and use.

I'm a 26year old mum of three and live in NZ, I have a 6 year old daughter and two sons, 4 and 2. My husband is very supportive and very fit, it's time to get fit too,. Ive recently had my gallbladder and appendix removed and i put it all down to not looking after myself...for so long I've put myself on the backburner but not anymore!!!!

I am looking forward to getting on with life and feeling great (which I don't now).

I guess I will catch you all on the skinny side...

S.

Welcome, Bellamarco! I'll catch you on the healthy side...I'm already on the skinny side and tired of being weak/skinny-fat/unhealthy! :)

You'll definitely find lots of info for your new journey on Steve's blog and through the people on the forums. If you want some info on eating better, you can take a look at the Paleo diet, which cuts out all of the crap (dairy, grains, fake foods). Some people do Whole30, which I'm not knowledgeable about but someone I'm sure can tell you about their experience. Good luck to you! :encouragement:

Current inspiration for my journey: Prov. 14:23

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

Archived