Forums are back in action! ×

Toning Up!

so how am I doing:

Jazzercise - 10 mins or so stop when I start to sweat - can't get my headband and armbands dirty. They're too cute!

Suzanne Somers Thighmaster - 10 reps during one commercial, feel the burn! Note: I mean only ONCE during ONE commercial, I don't want to get huge thunderthighs. You know.

I do these 2 times a day 4 times a week but life's been so hard so I've only actually done it one time this week. But better than nothing at all am I right?

I've also been eating nothing but 5-6 small(ish) meals a day of nothing but Lean Cuisines.

I should be toned up in 2 or 3 weeks wish me luck!!!

....well, I'm genuinely happy no one fed that troll. (And that I didn't get banned.)

I'm just a 30 year old looking to get in shape FOR ONCE. I've never really been overweight, but I've never had muscles. I figure I owe it to myself to at least try before I'm dead, and hey, now seemed like a perfect time.

I live in Chicago, right by the lake and by the Lincoln Park Zoo. It's sad, I've lived in this location almost 2 years (7 years in the city total) and last month was the very first time I actually went down and walked along the lakefront and to the park... so ashamed! I tried running for a few weeks but it's not really my thing. Looking into some weight training.

Been lurking here for a few months, so I finally decided to join and say hello. :)

Oh yeah - I'm a anime / manga / video game nuuuurd. I've also done my fair share of paper D&D and LARP back in the day. So there you go, Nerd Fitness seems like my kind of place. :)

Sloth-Like - I like the advice of getting off my ass and doing something, expecially considering your username. HAHA.

Athena - yeah, I chose the words "toning up" for irony... thanks for noticing. :B

By the way, I bought 2 thighmasters - one for each thigh. I hope it works twice as fast, too.

You should have mentioned that you were using those fat-vibrating belt things while watching your soap operas and eating ice cream to really nail the troll post.

Anyways, welcome fellow nerd! I know you'll wreck the weight-loss and toning if you follow Sloth's advice and dooo soooomethiiiiing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]We will lead by example.

Archived