Forums are back in action! ×

Erm.. Hey :)

Hey all,

I'm Sez, 28 from Brisbane (Australia).

I kindof stumbled across Nerd Fitness and it really struck a chord with me...

So I'm starting today :) I have a fair bit of weight to lose, and I want to get strong and active for the first time in my life.

First on the agenda - Read Everything. Then clear out my pantry coz I'm going to be doing the Paleo approach.

I ask a lot of questions so you'll probably see me around a fair bit...

Peace, :victorious:

~ Sez

Halfling Adventurer - Level 1

2 STR | 2 DEX | 2 STA | 3 CON | 4 WIS | 2 CHA

The First Challenge

Hobbiton to Rivendell: 2km down, 735km to go!

1 Down, 30kg to go

I'm still fairly new here, so it feels weird to welcome people. Lol.

But I'm sure I don't only speak for myself when I say "I'm glad you found us :)"

Welcome to the rebellion. Ask around, there's tone of reading that can be done and a wealth of knowledge among the other rebels. We're all happy to help and offer motivation, and maybe a swift kick in the pants if it's needed. Lol.

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

mist - I used to run, so would love to get back in to that, and have also read a lot about how girls should lift heavy, so I'll try and find a way to do that too :) Plus the body-weight exercises like pushups, crunches, etc. One of my goals is to be able to do a parkor-type leap over a fence haha sounds silly to say it out loud though :)

Peace,

~ Sez

Halfling Adventurer - Level 1

2 STR | 2 DEX | 2 STA | 3 CON | 4 WIS | 2 CHA

The First Challenge

Hobbiton to Rivendell: 2km down, 735km to go!

1 Down, 30kg to go

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

mist - I used to run, so would love to get back in to that, and have also read a lot about how girls should lift heavy, so I'll try and find a way to do that too :) Plus the body-weight exercises like pushups, crunches, etc. One of my goals is to be able to do a parkor-type leap over a fence haha sounds silly to say it out loud though :)

Peace,

~ Sez

What's wrong with doing a parkour type leap? Parkour is my goal and most times I can't even coordinate my body to dance a 2-step. Lol. Pretty soon you'll be vaulting fences and leaping from/over/onto things and scaling walls like its you're job and you won't even fathom that there was ever a time when you COULDN'T. We all have faith in you :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to keep a sharp eye out so I don't trip over the patterns in the linoleum today.... Lol

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

Archived