Forums are back in action! ×

Lost another fifteen pounds! Not been on NF lately.

I have not been participating on the forums at all for a bit as I have been busy losing weight and working out! To date I have lost a grand total of sixty-three pounds over the last two years. That means I am down from a size 22W to a size 14 in clothing and have gone from a size 11W to 9.5W in shoes. I have been using My Fitness Pal to keep track of my calories and workouts.

I bought the New Rules of Lifting for Women book and am going to strength train again using that program and eating plan starting next Tuesday evening. My hubby is going to try to go with me on Tuesdays, Thursdays and alternate Saturdays and Sundays. I guess I just got tired of using the machines at the Y and doing the body weight routine at home was hard because of all the distractions. I actually was going to do the program at home when my son had his olymic weight bench and three hundred and some odd pounds of weights here but he took them to his new place when they moved out.

Wow - damned good for you!!! You should be really proud of yourself :)

Human Druid/Cleric - LvL 3
STR (6.5); DEX (4); STA (9.5); CON (10); WIS (9); CHA (3)

I will not live my life based upon the ideals of someone else. My value is inherent in my existence.

Long term goal: King Pigeon and Dancer.

Awesome! Congrats! :)

It's so nice for me to hear about women losing lots of squishy - I'm 18/19 pounds into my goal of losing a total of 65 pounds. The other day I was hefting around a 55 pound bag of sand and I thought "OMG this is basically what I still have to lose!" :o

Love success stories - totally helps :)

:strawberry:Hobbit Ranger, Dragon Slayer, Crazy Cat Lady, Beekeeper :strawberry:

Sixth Ranger Challenge

Awesome! Congrats! :)

It's so nice for me to hear about women losing lots of squishy - I'm 18/19 pounds into my goal of losing a total of 65 pounds. The other day I was hefting around a 55 pound bag of sand and I thought "OMG this is basically what I still have to lose!" :o

Love success stories - totally helps :)

Thank you!

Oh I am not a success story yet. I still have about 37 more pounds to go.

Archived