Forums are back in action! ×

What TV/Films are you looking forward to coming out?

I really cannot wait for the next series of Dexter. This one will be pretty fricking cool. So far in the series I've liked trinity and Lela the best.

Boardwalk empire; I think its done so well and love Steve Buscemi.

Of course i'm looking forward to the new batman film coming out next week and maybe the hobbit.

An ex of mine made me sit through the directors cut of all three LOTR. I hated him for that. I'm in the Kevin smith camp its a film about walking.

The new true blood season is doing well too.

Anything i should be looking out for?

And the Geeks shall inherit the earth....

Movies:

- The Dark Knight Rises. Obviously.

- Skyfall

- The Master (Paul Thomas Anderson's newest)

- Arrested Development: The Movie

- This Is Forty (Judd Apatow's newest)

- whatever the Coen Brothers do next

TV Shows:

- Community

- Dexter

- Happy Endings

- How I Met Your Mother

Sports:

- The 2012/13 NHL Season (and the accompanying AHL Season)

- The 2012 Summer Olympics

PR's

5k - 21:29

10k - 47:26 43:29

21.1 - 2:05:26 1:44:21

I am looking forward to Sherlock. I also can't wait for hockey to start.

I like the way you think! I'm going a little loony waiting so long for Sherlock. At least hockey will be back in a few months! We have to wait, what, a year?? for more Sherlock? Gahh every time I think about a whole dang year I cry a little inside. OK I'm done geeking out. (No I'm not.)

And movies..the only one, my singular focus is The Hobbit. I've been waiting for The Hobbit even longer than I waited for Lord of the Rings, and it's so close it's unreal. Yup, I'll be that 27 year old camped out in line opening night. My whole family are nerds for Tolkien so it might be all of us camped out. Me, Mom and Dad from out of town, my sisters, my nerdy friends..it'll be great!!

The Road Goes Ever On And On

You can watch stuff happen, MAKE stuff happen, or wonder what the heck happened

I'm with everyone else on "Dark Knight Rises" and "The Hobbit." Although frankly, I'm not at all sure it's going to be as good as the previous "Dark Knight," because that one was pretty impressive.

What's really bugging me about "Hobbit" is I know it's gonna be a good 18 months (maybe 17) until the SECOND part hits theaters. They like to release epic fantasies around the winter holidays, and there's got to be a year (at least...) between Part 1 and Part 2. But I have confidence it will be worth the wait, unlike certain other much-hyped films I could mention...

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Also looking forward to the aformentioned The Dark Knight rises, Skyfall and Hobbit.

After seeing the trailers, I'm also very much looking forward excited the Great Gatsby and Gangster Squad. And Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man 3 can't come soon enough :)

As for series, I'm looking forward to the return of Psych and Boardwalk Empire as well as the new HBO series based on Neil Gaiman.

Or anything else HBO does.

I don't watch movies or TV very much, but I am looking forward to Wreck-It Ralph. It sounded lame to me at first, but after seeing the trailer, I think it looks like a lot of fun! It helps that it's going to be chock-full of arcade game villain character cameos, as you can see from the aforementioned trailer.

I haven't seen Brave yet, so I'm really looking forward to that. I do want to see the next Avengers, whenever it comes out. Yes, I know the first one isn't even on DVD yet. It doesn't matter.

I don't watch TV at all, but I can't wait for "Dark Knight Rises" and "The Hobbit", of course.

And to shake up the list, I really want "John Dies at the End" to come to theatres soon. The book was fricking amazing, and the movie was made by the guy that directed "Bubba Ho-Tep" (which I haven't seen but heard was good) so it should be filled with the dark humour and whacky horror that the book had.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]We will lead by example.

Am I the only one excited for Once Upon a Time?

Also, we cannot forget that Winter Is Coming, though it might take years for it to get here =P

Grimm, too, and I am loving True Blood at the moment.

Movies, I don't know, 8've been too disconnected to have an opinion on those =(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is insanity. Or practice.

Infinity Knight Assassin

Because not only the World but the Entire Universe is my playground

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 4 | CHA 2

I Cook! Kinda...

I am looking forward to Sherlock. I also can't wait for hockey to start.

Sherlock is the shiznit. I've heard The Newsroom (HBO) is pretty good.

Other than that, nothing really excited me, which is fine because I don't know how much time I'll have this fall.

I do always enjoy Psych. It's a fun little show to wind down on.

I also enjoy some PBS shows like NOVA and Frontline, depending on what the topics are.

Movies:

This is Forty

Wreck-It Ralph

Skyfall

The Bourne Legacy (huge Jeremy Renner fan, I think he might be able to carry 3 movies himself)

The Campaign (It makes me sad to admit I will pretty much watch any movie with Will Ferrell or Zach Galifinakis in it)

Lawless (watch the trailer, holy shit it looks good)

House at the End of the Street (Jennifer Lawrence...need I say more?)

Here Comes the Boom (Big Kevin James fan, hoping they do MMA justice)

The Man With the Iron Fists

Flight (Pretty much anything Denzel is on my to see list)

Silver Linings Playbook (See Lawrence, Jennifer)

The Hobbit

Jack Reacher (probably my favorite crime/action novel character, I have read nearly every book Lee Childs has put out with Reacher as the star)

Yes, I like to watch movies. A LOT of movies. I still wish I owned my original DVD collection from around 2005 (around 200-250 total).

TV shows:

The League

Psych

Community

Sons of Anarchy

If I had premium channels: Hung, Californication, Boardwalk Empire.

I watch most shows on Hulu Plus and Netflix, so I don't watch a lot of shows that are current.

"Sweat more in peace, so you bleed less in war."

Archived