Forums are back in action! ×

I'm baaaaaccccccckkkkkkkk!!! And ready to kick some butt!

Hello all! I've had a very long absence (March 2012) and am ready to let health and fitness take over my life again.

I started off with weight training at the beginning of the year, which I loved and incorperated a Paleo diet which gave me heaps of energy. Then I went on honeymoon (worked out twice in those two weeks though :ambivalence:) and came back to zero willpower and bad eating habits.

I've been on a diet :sulkiness: for a week now and my plan is to use this to kick start some weight loss (3lb so far) and keep up with my fitness DVD's for two more weeks. Then I'm off to join a new gym (it's actually a cool, dark, edgy gym and completely different to the standard ones I've been it) to get back to some weight lifting (fingers crossed I can lift heavier than a 2lb'er still!!) and perhaps some sprinting on the treadmill (which is just boring). Ones I've got a routine down, I'll look at Paleo, clean-living again... but one step at a time!

I am looking forward to it and hopefully by the end of the year you may see another success story... xx

Archived