Forums are back in action! ×

New here, Looking forward to the new me!

Hi everyone, first a little info about myself. I'm a 21 year old male that has been far too out of shape for most of my life. I've been working out more and more these past few weeks and want to finally make a lifestyle change for the better. I'm 5'10" (178 cm) and about 230lbs (104kg, or 16 st 6 for out British friends). My eventual goal is not a specific weight, but to see my abs for the first time since I hit puberty. The rebellion has gained another!

Hi everyone, first a little info about myself. I'm a 21 year old male that has been far too out of shape for most of my life. I've been working out more and more these past few weeks and want to finally make a lifestyle change for the better. I'm 5'10" (178 cm) and about 230lbs (104kg, or 16 st 6 for out British friends). My eventual goal is not a specific weight, but to see my abs for the first time since I hit puberty. The rebellion has gained another!

Hi sir! Welcome aboard! What are you doing to work out? Good luck, you can do it!

Sent from my GT-I5700R using Tapatalk 2

Hi sir! Welcome aboard! What are you doing to work out? Good luck, you can do it!

I'm weightlifting M-W-F and playing rugby on T-TH. This fall rugby season starts again and I'll add a match on Saturdays.

I'm weightlifting M-W-F and playing rugby on T-TH. This fall rugby season starts again and I'll add a match on Saturdays.

Rugby is intense! Way to go! I was playing floor hockey (a lot more gentle, haha!) but we're off for the summer! Keep up the good work!!

Archived