Forums are back in action! ×

New member from Scotland!

I'm Louise from Glasgow in Scotland, and I've been doing the Stronglifts 5x5 programme with my husband for around a month. I found Nerd Fitness by accident one day, and was inspired to join the forum by Staci's story.

I did a bit of bodybuilding in my early twenties, a little in my thirties and played roller derby for around three years, which didn't do my hips any favours!

Around nine months ago, I embarked on a fat loss journey, initially losing almost 30lbs. My interest in bodybuilding was rekindled, and I decided to give Stronglifts a go. I love the simplicity of the programme, and the results so far. I have been eating Paleo for around 3 months now.

I'm hoping to get some pointers from the strength community on here, as there isn't much info specifically geared towards women on the Stronglifts blog. Looking forward to contributing!

Welcome, Lol93! It looks like you might be interested in becoming a warrior in the Warriors Forge. They can definitely help you out with your strength training questions. There's also a Women's Guild you can post in if you have specific questions. Have fun! :)

Current inspiration for my journey: Prov. 14:23

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

Archived