Forums are back in action! ×

Remember the name.....

Race: Human

Class: Warrior/Barbarian

Height: 76â€

Weight: 360 ish

Body Fat Percent: Gross

Background – I’ve been on the diet/workout roller coaster for more years than I’d like to count. Years spent in the bottom of a bottle have not done great things for my mental health or my physical health. I was a 15 year smoker that finally quit a year and a half ago and has been completely sober since April 08. Now for the next big challenge, dropping all these pounds.

The Plan – Essentially losing weight should be easy (insert rolling laughter here). All you have to do at the end of the day is put in less than you put out. If you put in good stuff and not crappy stuff it’ll be all the better right. So I’m going to do just that.

Fitness Goals

1. Improve my lifts (squat, bench, deadlift, press) by a factor of two.

2. Improve my cardio health by doing two cardio nights on nonlifting nights

3. Starting Strength workout plan. Don’t laugh but I’m following a guide from a book I bought by L.L. Cool J. Really who wouldn’t want to look like that.

Diet Goals

1. Eat well 85% of the time, or 18 of 21 meals. Tally each week.

2. Track everything I eat with fatsecret.com

3. Weight Goals

Goal 1: 304 lbs (Ndamukong Suh, Defensive Tackle, Detroit Lions)

Goal 2: 288 lbs (Brett Keisel, Defensive End, Pittsburgh Steelers)

The Final Goal by 04.13.13:

Goal 3: 265 lbs (Jason Witten, Tight End, Dallas Cowboys)

Life Goals

1. Make time to hang out with friends.

2. Get and keep my house clean

Big ups and thanks to Kelly (a fellow Kansan) for the idea of how to put together my intro.

Good to have ya! Congrats on all the accomplishments you already have, hopefully quitting smoking and drinking already out of your way will help you have the attitude of a champion. Best of luck!

Outlaw Monk

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Cpt. Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly)

My Mighty Quest!

STR 9.1 - DEX 9.6 - STA 5.6 - CON 7 - WIS 12 -CHA 8

Archived