Forums are back in action! ×

So umm hello =)

Hello!

I guess I'll start with a quick bio: 20 years old, female, live in north San Diego, CA. I'm 5'4" and somewhere around 140-150 (tends to fluctuate). Also I play video games. Lots of video games >.>

Anyways, I guess I'm here because I'm sick and overweight and that sucks. I won't get too much in to it, but my physical well being is so bad that I can't hold down a job.

I want to lose weight and feel better and x, y, and z, but I'm a chronic quitter. So I just have to keep trying until I can do it! Turning my life in to a video game seems like a logical idea, since that's all I do with my life anyways <.<

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and hopefully making some changes for the better! <3

Hobbit Newb

No stats for nubsChallenge 1"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"

Welcome, Its a great place for help ans support. Look at picking you race and class, the current 6 week challenge is almost over and the next one will be right around the corner. Start thinking about breaking down your long term goals to smaller parts, its much easier that way.

When you play a video game and get stuck on a level you just don't give up do you? NO! You keep at it until you complete level, how is that any different then life, if you fall a little behind or have a bad day its ok, the more important thing is to get back up and keep doing (i do not like the word try it implies the possible failure, its about doing a little better then the last time you did it).

Best of luck and Stay Strong!

Human Adventurer Level 1

STR - 0() | DEX - 0(+4) | STA - 0() | CON - 0(+4) | WIS - 0(+3) | CHA - 0(+4)

6WC: #02

Twitter

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

-Lao-tzu

"Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

-Author Unknown

Nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says "I'm possible"

-Author Unknown

Hey there! Welcome to the boards :) I totally agree with everything the Guru is sayin'. The next challenge is coming soon, and so you have time to create your character and sort out your goals beforehand. Good luck, and keep us posted!

What you do, and what you don't do, matters.

I was looking at the races/classes, I'll probably pick adventurer just because I'm not sure which of the others I want to be. Don't know about race though! What does my body type look like to you guys? I think I'm pretty average, maybe a bit stubby in the legs...Human, dwarf, other?

<---avatar is my picture

Hobbit Newb

No stats for nubsChallenge 1"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"

Archived